Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Partner Terms”) apply to Your visit to and use of the Application
through a mobile phone, as well as to all information, recommendations and or services
provided to You on or through the Application. This document is an electronic record in terms
of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the provisions
pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology
Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any
physical or digital signatures.
By clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button, You are consenting to be bound by these Partner Terms.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE PARTNER TERMS BEFORE YOU
USE THE APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE PARTNER TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO
NOT USE THE APPLICATION OR AVAIL ANY OF THE SERVICES BEING PROVIDED THEREIN.
YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE PARTNER TERMS SHALL OPERATE AS A BINDING AGREEMENT
BETWEEN YOU AND Fatafat Cabs IN RESPECT OF THE USE AND SERVICES OF THE APPLICATION.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them
- 1. "Account" shall mean the account created by the Partner on the Application for availing
the Services provided by Fatafat Cabs.
- 2. "Applicable Laws" shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of
legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority,
tribunal, or a court of India.
- 3. "Application" for purposes these Partner Terms shall mean a dashboard provided to the Partner to keep a tab on his earnings, Drivers and/or Vehicles, and such other information, as may be updated by Fatafat Cabs from time to time.
- 4. “Driver” shall mean and include such individuals appointed as an employee and trained
by the Partner to provide transportation services to the users of the Portal.
- 5. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event arising due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Fatafat Cabs.
- 6. “Fatafat Cabs” or “us” shall mean ANI Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 034, Karnataka, which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include all its successors, affiliates and permitted assigns.
- 7. “Operator / Partner / You” means a person who has an account on the Portal and who has entered into a master services agreement or master subscription agreement, as the case may be, with us for providing transportation services to the users of the Portal.
- 8. “Portal” means online market place called “Fatafat Cabs”, an online booking platform, and any upgrades from time to time and any other software that enables the use of the application or such other URL as may be specifically provided by Fatafat Cabs that lists and aggregates the transport service providers.
- 9. “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, email ID, phone number and such other information as may be required by Fatafat Cabs from the Partner from time to time for registration on the Application.
- 10. “Service(s)” means the provision of Driver and/or Vehicle and/or earnings related information through the Application, as elaborated in Clause 4(a).
- 12. “Vehicle” shall mean a motorcar or motor cab as defined under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
You will be “Eligible” to use the Services only if you have entered into a master services agreement or master subscription agreement, as the case may be, with us.
3. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
- 1. You understand and acknowledge that You can register on the Application only after complying with the requirements of this Clause 3 and by entering Your Registration Data.
- 2. You shall ensure that the Registration Data provided by You is accurate, complete, current, valid and true and is updated from time to time. Fatafat Cabs shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by You.
- 3. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Registration Data and will be liable for all activities that occur through Your Account, whether initiated by You or any third party. Your Account cannot be transferred, assigned or sold to a third party. Fatafat Cabs shall not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using Your password or Account, either with or without Your knowledge.
- 4. You hereby represent that you are not registered with the National Do Not Call Registry, and expressly consent to receive communications including promotional content from Us through Your registered phone number and/or e-mail id.
- 5. We reserve the right to suspend Your Account with immediate effect for an indefinite period or terminate Your Account with immediate effect, if We have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by You is incorrect or false, or that the security of Your Account has been compromised in any way, or upon termination of the master services agreement or master subscription agreement, as the case may be, executed between You and Us, or for any other reason Fatafat Cabs may find just or equitable.
- 6. Except for the Registration Data or any other data submitted by You during the use of any other service offered through Application (“Permitted Information”), Fatafat Cabs does not want You to, and You should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to Fatafat Cabs on the Application or otherwise, unless otherwise is required by Applicable Laws. In accepting these Partner Terms You agree that any information or materials that You or individuals acting on Your behalf provide to Fatafat Cabs other than the Permitted Information will not be considered confidential or proprietary.
- 7. It is Your responsibility to check and ensure that You download the correct application for Your device. Fatafat Cabs is not liable if You do not have a compatible mobile device or if You download the wrong version of the Application for Your mobile device. Fatafat Cabs reserves the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application should You be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
- 8. Fatafat Cabs allows You to open only one Account in association with the Registration Data provided by You. In case of any unauthorized use of Your Account please immediately reach Us on Partner care (customer care to address Partner’s grievances) or, raise an issue from the support section in the Application.
- 9. In case You are unable to access Your Account, on Partner care (customer care to address Partner’s grievances) or, raise an issue from the support section in the Application. We will not be liable for any unauthorized activity made through Your Account prior to the expiry of 72 (seventy two) hours after, and shall not have any liability in case of Force Majeure Event.
- 1. Fatafat Cabs offers information relating to earnings of the Partner, Vehicles attached on
the Portal by the Partner and the Drivers, if any, who are Partner’s employees / agents.
Access to the Application shall enable the Partner to manage his business, check his
earnings, locate his Vehicles at real time, figure out the performance and earnings of his
Vehicles and Drivers, if any, know the login hours of Drivers and manage his fleet of
Vehicles. The Application may also provide such additional Services to the Partner as
determined by Fatafat Cabs from time to time. All Services provided by Fatafat Cabs to
You by means of Your use of the Application and all the features available on the
Application for Your use are hereinafter referred to as the “Service”. Fatafat Cabs will
store the information provided or record your calls for contacting You for all Service
related matters. You shall promptly inform Fatafat Cabs on any change in the information provided by You.
- 2. Presently Fatafat Cabs does not charge any fee for browsing the Application or availing
any Services thereof. However, in the event Fatafat Cabs decides to impose any such
fee, whether for the use of the Application on the whole or some limited features
therein, it shall be notified to You by email, a message on Your registered phone number
or on the Application. Your continuous use of the Application after such notification
shall be deemed to be acceptance of the fee by You. You agree to pay such fee
depending on the features used by You, as long as You are registered on the Application.
5. HOW TO USE THE SERVICE
- 1. The Service allows You to access information relating to your earnings, your fleet of
Vehicles, details and performance of your Drivers, if any, etc. You shall register / sign up
on the Application by providing such details as required to be provided in the
Application, following which You shall be able to avail the Service provided to You by
- 2. Fatafat Cabs shall provide a dashboard and support features on the Application for You
to avail the Service provided by Fatafat Cabs to You.
- 3. By using the Application or the Service, You further agree that:
- 4. You will only use the Service or download the Application for Your personal use and will
not resell or assign it to a third party;
- 5. You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than You
without appropriate authorization;
- 6. You will not use the Service or Application for unlawful purposes;
- 7. You will not try to harm the Service, Application or our network in any way whatsoever;
- 8. You will provide Fatafat Cabs with such information and documents which Fatafat Cabs
may reasonably request;
- 9. You will only use an authorized network to avail of the Service;
- 10. You are aware that when requesting Services, whether by message, via Application,
calling the call centre of Fatafat Cabs, standard messaging charges, data charges, voice charges, as applicable, of the Your and Our phone network service providers, will apply;
- 11. You will comply with all Applicable Law from Your country of domicile and residence and
the country, state and/or city in which You are present while using the Application or
- 12. You are aware of and shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the
rules, regulations and guidelines notified thereunder.
- 13. Fatafat Cabs reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the
Application in the event of non-compliance with any of the above requirements.
6. RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- 1. All issues, opinions, suggestions, questions and feedback while availing the Services may
be communicated to us through email address mentioned on the Application.
- 2. Any issue reported on channels other than the above may be addressed by Fatafat Cabs
only on a best-effort basis. Fatafat Cabs takes no liability for inability to get back on
7. FORCE MAJEURE
- 1. Fatafat Cabs shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations under this
Partner Terms, if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed due to any Force
Majeure event and in such case Fatafat Cabs’s obligations under this Partner Terms shall
be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues.
- 1. You agree and undertake to indemnify and to hold harmless Fatafat Cabs, its affiliates,
successors, agents, assigns, and each of their directors, officers, employees, associates,
agents, and representatives from and against any losses, damages, liability, claims,
costs, penalty and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees)
incurred by reason of (i) any breach or alleged breach by You of Your obligations,
performance or observance of Your role, functions, responsibilities, representations, or
warranties under these Partner Terms; (ii) any harm to the reputation and goodwill of
Fatafat Cabs; (iii) any claim of violation of intellectual property of a third party by Your
usage of Fatafat Cabs’s intellectual property in a manner not permitted under these
Partner Terms; (iv) fraud, negligence and misconduct by You.
- 2. You shall be liable to indemnify and hold Fatafat Cabs harmless against all damages,
losses, costs and expenses incurred by Fatafat Cabs as a consequence of any complaint
from any third party received by Fatafat Cabs with respect to Your defective usage of
- 3. In addition to the indemnification rights of Fatafat Cabs under these Partner Terms,
Fatafat Cabs shall also be entitled to such other remedies available under Applicable
- 1. The information, recommendations and/or Services provided to partner on or through
the Application and by our call centre are for general information purposes only and
does not constitute advice. Fatafat Cabs will endeavor and reasonably keep the
Application and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that the
Application or its content is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the
Application is correct, up to date and accurate.
- 2. Fatafat Cabs shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to
use the channels of booking, including damages caused by wrong usage of URL, error in
call centre number, network issues, malware, viruses or any incorrectness or
incompleteness of the Information or the Application.
- 3. Fatafat Cabs does not assure a complete sustainability of its Service and shall not be
held responsible or liable for the same, in any manner.
- 4. In no event will Fatafat Cabs be liable for any losses arising from or in connection with
these Partner Terms, pursuant to any claim by partner against Fatafat Cabs under
contract, tort or otherwise, if such losses could have been avoided by partner using
reasonable efforts to mitigate them. Further, Fatafat Cabs shall also not be liable to
partner in contract, tort or otherwise for indirect, special, incidental, exemplary,
punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever even if advised of the
possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained elsewhere in
these Partner Terms, the total cumulative liability of Fatafat Cabs to partner or to any
person or entity claiming under or through it, shall not exceed INR 1000/- (Rupees One
- 5. If Applicable Law does not permit the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or
exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or death or personal injury,
the scope and duration of such warranty exclusions and the extent of the liability of
Fatafat Cabs shall be the minimum permitted under Applicable Law.
10. APPLICATION LICENSE
- 1. Subject to partner’s compliance with these Partner Terms, Fatafat Cabs grants them a
revocable, limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to
download and install a copy of the Application on a single mobile device at a point and
for maximum number of vehicles as agreed upon between the Company and the
Partner at the time of signing of the contract and will own or control and have the right
to run such copy of the Application solely for the Services under these Partner Terms.
- 2. Partner shall not (i) sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise
commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or Application in
any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or Application; (iii)
create Internet “links” to the Service or “frame” or “mirror” any Application on any
other server or wireless or Internet-based device; (iv) reverse engineer or access the
Application in order to (a) design or build a competitive product or service, (b) design or
build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or
Application, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or
Application, or (v) launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to,
web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms,
or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly
burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Application.
- 3. Partner shall not: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in
violation of applicable laws; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous,
or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or
violation of third party privacy rights; (iii) send or store material containing software
viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or
programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Application
or Service or the data contained therein; or (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to
the Application or Service or its related systems or networks.
- 4. Fatafat Cabs will have the right to investigate and prosecute Violation of any of the
above to the fullest extent of the law. Fatafat Cabs may involve and cooperate with law
enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Partner Terms. Partner
acknowledge that Fatafat Cabs has no obligation to monitor Partner access to or use of
the Application, Service or Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of
operating the Application and Service, to ensure Partner’s compliance with these
Partner Terms, or to comply with Applicable Law or the order or requirement of a court,
administrative agency or other Governmental body. Fatafat Cabs reserves the right, at
any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access for indefinite time or for
limited period to any content that Fatafat Cabs, at its sole discretion, considers to be in
violation of these Partner Terms or otherwise harmful to the Service or Application.
- 5. Ownership. The Services, the Application and Confidential Information, including but not
limited to all intellectual property rights such as company name, logos, product and
service names, trademarks, services marks or other indicia of ownership (“Fatafat Cabs
Intellectual Property”), shall remain (as between Partner and Fatafat Cabs) the property
of Fatafat Cabs. Neither these Partner Terms, Partner’s access to Services or Partner’s
usage of the Application conveys or grants to the Partner any rights: (a) in or related to
the Application, except for the limited license granted herein; or (b) to use or reference
in any manner Fatafat Cabs’s Intellectual Property.
- 6. Partner agrees that Partner shall not reproduce, transcribe or make any copies of the
Fatafat Cabs Intellectual Property, in any form or manner and not copy or reverse
engineer, or attempt to derive the composition or underlying information, structure or
ideas of any such Fatafat Cabs Intellectual Property.
11. POSTED CONTENT
- 1. In the event the Application allows, Fatafat Cabs may accept posting of any notes,
messages, e-mails, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files
or other materials or information given by you on the Application (“Posted Content”) by
Partner. Partner represents that They have obtained all permissions and consents
required to post the Posted Content and such Posted Content complies with all
requirements of the same. Fatafat Cabs shall not in any manner be responsible for or
endorse the Posted Content.
- 2. Partner agrees that when posting Posted Content, Partnerwill not:
- 3. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory,
infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, blasphemous, pornographic, libellous,
invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging,
relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful material
- 4. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property
laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless Partner owns or control the rights
thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- 5. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or
programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- 6. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless
the Application specifically allows such messages.
- 7. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- 8. Download any file posted by another user that Partner knows, or reasonably should
know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- 9. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary
designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in
a file that is uploaded.
- 10. Deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of a message or communicate any
information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- 11. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Application.
- 12. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any
particular Posted Content.
- 13. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others which You are not supposed to
collect without their consent, including e-mail addresses.
- 14. Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations
with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any
cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other
- 15. Violate any Applicable Laws or regulations including the Information Technology Act,
2000 and the rules, regulations and guidelines notified thereunder.
12. TERM AND TERMINATION
- 1. Unless terminated in accordance with this Clause, these Partner Terms constitute a
legally valid and binding agreement between Fatafat Cabs and You and is perpetual in
nature upon downloading the Application.
- 2. Partner is entitled to terminate the Partner Terms at all times by permanent deletion of
the Application installed on Partner’s smart phones / tablets, thus disabling the use by
Partner of the Application and the Service.
- 3. These Partner Terms shall be automatically terminated without any notice or action, if
the master services agreement or master subscription agreement, as the case may be,
entered by Partner with us is terminated.
- 4. Fatafat Cabs is entitled to terminate the agreement at all times and with immediate
effect for convenience without assigning any reason whatsoever. Additionally, Fatafat
Cabs is entitled to terminate the agreement at all times and with immediate effect (by
disabling Partner’s use of the Application and the Service) if Partner: (a) violate or
breach any term of these Partner Terms, or (b) in the opinion of Fatafat Cabs, misuse
the Application or the Service. Fatafat Cabs is not obliged to give notice of the
termination of the agreement in advance. After termination Fatafat Cabs will give notice
thereof in accordance with these Partner Terms.
- 5. Termination of this agreement will not prejudice accrued rights of either Fatafat Cabs or Partner.
- 6. Clauses 8 (Indemnification), 9 (Liability), 10, except 10(a), (Application License), 11
(Contents posted on Application), 12 (Term and Termination), 16 (Notices) and 18
(Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution) shall survive the expiry/termination of these
Partner Terms in accordance with their terms.
- 1. The invalidity of any term of these Partner Terms shall not affect the validity of the
other provisions of these Partner Terms. If and to the extent that any provision of these
Partner Terms is invalid, or is unacceptable in the given circumstances, a provision shall
apply between the parties instead that is acceptable considering all the circumstances,
taking into account the content and the purpose of these Partner Terms.
- 1. Fatafat Cabs does not authorize anyone to make a warranty on its behalf and Partner
may not rely on any statement of warranty as a warranty by Us.
- 2. Fatafat Cabs and its representatives, officers, employees, agents and contractors shall
not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, expense, cost (including legal costs) or liability
arising directly or indirectly from Partner use or non-use of the Service or the
Application, or Partner’s reliance upon the Service or the information contained upon
the Application (whether arising from Fatafat Cabs or any other person's negligence or
- 3. The Application and all contents on the Application are provided on an “as is” basis
without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation
warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular
purpose. Partner acknowledge, by their access of the Application, that their access of
the Application and availing of Services is at their sole risk and Partner assumes full
responsibility for their access and use of the Application, and that Fatafat Cabs shall not
be liable for any damages of any kind related to Partner’s access and use of the
Fatafat Cabs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Partner
Terms, or change, suspend, discontinue or restrict your use to all or any feature of the Service
or Application at any time by posting a notice in this regard on the Application or by sending
Partner notice in accordance with Clause 16 below. Partner’s continuous use of the Application
after such notification shall be deemed to be acceptance of the revised terms by Partner.
Partner may not assign Partner’s rights under these Partner Terms without prior written
approval of Fatafat Cabs. Fatafat Cabs can assign its rights under the Partner Terms to any
17. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Partner Terms are subject to the laws of India. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising
out of or relating to these Partner Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement,
interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Service or the Application (collectively,
“Disputes”) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Bangalore, India.